Distinguished Alumni Award
Established in 2008, the Distinguished Alumni Award is the highest award presented by the Westchester Alumni Council (WAC).
The award recognizes individuals who have set themselves apart through outstanding achievements and extraordinary service to their profession, philanthropy, and/or society. Recipients shall conduct themselves with strong character and high honor and shall be role models for current Westchester students.
- Only one person may be honored annually.
- The recipient must have attended Westchester for at least one year.
- Each recipient will be presented with an award plaque and certificate, and his/her name will be listed on a plaque permanently housed at Westchester.
- The recipient will be invited back to Westchester the following year to speak to the graduating class.
- Nominating/Selection Committee members are appointed by the president of WAC and shall serve for a two-year term.
- The committee will consist of the president of WAC, three WAC members, former recipients, the Director of Alumni Relations, one faculty member, the Head of School, and the Director of Development.